Sunday, June 22, 2008

Holiday

I feel like I have been hiding in the dark ages. All my friends have these blogs and I didn't even know. :)

I am excited about summer. I have already been super busy. On Tuesday I leave for London with Cole. We are spending a couple days in Paris, but mostly I will have a lot of time to get to know London. I am not super excited about leaving him there, but I love summer and can't wait to get back and make the most out a Utah summer. I miss my friends a lot and I hope I can see more of them now that I am out of school.

Mauh, see you all when I get home.

6 comments:

LINDSEY and TJ said...

hey girl.. glad to see you make a blog!! kailey conned me into making one but its fun i like it!

The Clampets said...

Hey Dora.! It's about time you make a blog....HAHA. Miss ya. When do you leave for londan?

The Allen Family said...

I hope you have fun on your vacation. When you get back you will have to stop by and see us. Call me!

Walker Babble said...

"Hey look...it's 'A man!'"
"DUH!"
hahah hey you How've you been? How was your summer?
Love ya, Crystal

The Clampets said...

We need an update on how your doing... WE all miss you!!!

The Clampets said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DORA!!! HOPE YOU HAVING A WONDERFUL DAY!
LOVE YA!