Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Jobless Wanderer



That's the res at central park. Seriously that park is going to be my haven. You don't even realize that you are in the city when you are there...

So I have spent the last week roaming this big ass city in hopes of finding a job. I have accidently ran into ground zero, Maddison Square Garden, Times Square. Yes I swear to you these were all by accident just looking for different job places that I was in route too. LMAO. Yes it is just was funny as you are imagining. I get lost, cold and yelled out. But honestly people out here are generally nice. Now if some one would just be kind enough to give me a job.

1 comment:

LINDSEY and TJ said...

how are you liking it there? jobless? that sucks but im sure you'll find something. i want to come out there so bad, so hopefully i will be able to!! n e way.. be safe out there.! love ya