Sunday, April 19, 2009

The Eye Bank

The Eye Bank






Since I have been working at such a unique place for the past six months I thought I would make a post and show people where I have been. I worked right on wall street at the non-profit building that looked over the East River. I have a perfect view of brooklyn and all three bridges from my office. It's great. I have worked some of the most amazing people and I am sad to leave it all behind.


Vanessa Williams and her brother are the spokes persons for our organization. Their father donated his eye's last year for transplant.





It's raining on my last day, but you can see my view of brooklyn from the east window..




This was the door into my office. I loved the sliding sound proof door!!!



Cornea's ready for transplant.


And finally the lab


I loved my job but ready to start my life back in Utah.

1 comment:

Lane, Amanda, and Mason said...

Hey you how are ya? I LOVE that pic of you and my husband very cute!!