Saturday, May 16, 2009

Vegas

I know it's been a long month since I have posted. The last time I did I was sitting in my office in New York. Well today I am sweating in the home office in Vegas.. Yes, my friends- I finally decided where I am going to live (for now). Ryan and I have decided it's the next best step for us. So I will be sweating my butt off and looking for employment in Vegas. There are lots of options the Vegas gives an individual, but I have been trying to get back into a hospital setting. I thought about being a hooker, but Ryan thought that might be a step backwards for us. :) Hope all is well. And if you need to do some shopping, tanning, or of course gambling, come stay with us, I always show a good time.

2 comments:

Alisca said...

Congrats! Good for you girl! I will actually be down there the first weekend of June so we'll have to do lunch or something. Is your number still the same? Love ya!

LINDSEY and TJ said...

vegas! bow chica wow wow!! i think you should go the hooker route!j/k so do you have a place yet? i need to come down there to go shoppin! hope all is good!