Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Working Girl

I finally found and excepted a job..
I am a RMH Case Manager. That means Rehabilitation Mental Health Case Manager. I am working with mostly youth again. I find insurance and services for kids that are put into the foster care system. I spend a good part of my day fighting with Medicaid, but its for a good cause, most of these kids don't have anything, including parents. So I guess it's worth the fight.
My boss is totally chill and way fun to work with, so I am glad that my new grown up job fits right.
Vegas is bloody hot. I may melt soon. Everyday at lunch it is 106 degrees when I get in my car and its still on the rise.
Ryan is in California a lot still. So I am just busy with homework and work. I am begging everyone to come stay in Vegas with me. It will be so much fun. haha I am not the boring old person this blog makes me out to be. haha

3 comments:

ALBRECHT said...

Pick me Pick me, i wanna come down and PlAY!! We should plan a girls day down or something!

Andrea Barney said...

Congrats on the job! I'm sure they love you.

The Allen Family said...

Listen here little missy, I have tried to call you like three times! Why no answer? I hope you have a good excuse for not calling me back! Miss you tonz!